About the Conservation & Heritage Journal.
This is distributed on a controlled circulation and subscription basis quarterly to key decision makers in organisations in the world of Conservation, Heritage and Ecclesiastical matters. Conservation & Heritage Journal keeps abreast of what's happening in this important sector of our culture with the latest news and a wide range of informative features written by well respected individuals and organisations in their specialized field of expertise.
With a readership of over 22,000 and growing to a highly targeted audience, Conservation & Heritage Journal is an A4 perfect bound full colour journal published quarterly, this makes it a unique vehicle to advertise specialist skills, products and services so essential to this sector.
Conservation and Heritage Journal Readership includes:
- English Heritage
- Historic England
- The National Trust
- The Landmark Trust
- Historic Scotland, Historic Environment Scotland & National Trust of Scotland
- Aviation organisations including the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF), The Royal Air Force Museum and Lincolnshire's Lancaster Association
- International Bomber Command Centre (IBCC) - Conservation & Heritage Journal are proud to be one of the official media supporters of the project
- Restoration companies who specialise in Historic/Heritage aircraft, ships and vehicles
- Audio Visual and Interpretation specialists
- The Churches Conservation Trust
- Historic Royal Palaces Trust
- Local Authority Heritage Planners
- Specialist Conservation and Restoration Contractors
- Leading Architects, Landscape Architects, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors who's specialism are Heritage, Conservation and Ecclesiastical projects
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers & Structural Engineers
- Ecologists & Archaeologists
- Museums, Galleries and Heritage Centres
- Trade Associations related to the Heritage/Conservation Sector
- Private Individuals and Listed Property Owners