'Conservation & Heritage Journal Ltd' - Est 2013
Conservation & Heritage Journal is distributed on a controlled circulation and subscription basis quarterly to key decision makers in organisations in the world of Conservation, Heritage and Ecclesiastical matters.
Conservation & Heritage Journal keeps abreast of what's happening in this important sector of our culture with the latest news and a wide range of informative features written by well respected individuals and organisations in their specialized field of expertise.
With a readership of over 22,000 and growing to a highly targeted audience, Conservation & Heritage Journal is an A4 perfect bound full colour journal published quarterly, this makes it a unique vehicle to advertise specialist skills, products and services so essential to this sector.
Conservation and Heritage Journal Readership includes:
- Leading Architects, Landscape Architects, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors who's specialism are Heritage, Conservation and Ecclesiastical projects.
- International Bomber Command Centre (IBCC) - Conservation & Heritage Journal are proud to be one of the official media supporters of the project.
- Historic Scotland, Historic Environment Scotland & National Trust of Scotland.
- Aviation organisations including the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF).
- The Royal Air Force Museum and Lincolnshire's Lancaster Association.
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers & Structural Engineers.
- Historic England, English Heritage, Cathedrals and Cadw.
- Specialist Conservation and Restoration Contractors.
- The National Trust and The Landmark Trust.
- Audio Visual and Interpretation specialists.
- Local Authority Heritage Planners.
- Historic Royal Palaces Trust.
- Ecologists & Archaeologists.
- The Churches Conservation Trust.
- Museums, Galleries and Heritage Centres.
- Private Individuals and Listed Property Owners.
- Trade Associations related to the Heritage/Conservation Sector.
- Restoration companies who specialise in Historic/Heritage aircraft, ships and vehicles.